But wisdom is eternal
My breathes become lighter with each take
Yet my soul leadens
And my hands frozen branches
My eyes harden like polished marble
This abled, statuesque body
Is one failing with enthusiasm
And wrinkling like linen
Brittle like coals
And this heart
This cold mechanical blinking heart
Grows warmer with each pulse
As its unnatural cage rusts
Pray for me you strangers
So that my breathes remain steady and true
1. Always have at least 20$ and matches in your wallet.
2. Smile at people you see, even if they don’t smile back.
3. Text parents in a friendly manner throughout the day. We’re finally at the age where we can be friends.
4. Don’t talk about yourself. Let other people learn about you through the experiences you both will have. If you’re not going to have any experiences with them, then they don’t need to know much about you.
5. Speak loud enough so that the furthest person in the group can hear you comfortably. If that’s just one person a few feet away, don’t speak so loud.
6. Whenever you feel crappy in the morning, dress well that day. Wearing white makes everyone look good.
7. Eat at the same restaurant constantly and tip 25%. 30 if you only order one thing.
8. Drink a lot of water.
9. Don’t drink coffee, except for rare occasions when you either have to wake up very early or get a lot done. The less frequently you consume caffeine the more potent the effect.
10. Never drink soda with a meal. It masks the flavor. Water, wine, juice or beer is appropriate
11. Sing or whistle constantly, even if you’re singing poorly. Make life more musical.
12. Keep a tiny notebook with you at all times. Take notes throughout the day and look at it before you go to bed. Phones are impersonal and easier to ignore.
13. Don’t drink more than 1 drink every 45 minutes, and no more than 4 drinks in one night.
14. Don’t drink more than 2 nights a week.
15. Watch at least one movie a week.
16. Read one book every 2 weeks.
17. Reflect every night before you go to bed. Whether that’s through prayer or meditation or whatever, just think.
18. Don’t listen to music or anything else when you go to bed. Let your brain have some original thoughts for a little while.
19. Write things constantly, whether that’s your own Facebook statuses or in your own journal, write.
20. Don’t listen to the same music constantly. Try an internet radio or shuffle all your songs.
21. Don’t ever have a large collection of anything. Whether that’s a music collection, group of friends, pictures you’ve taken, or bottle caps you collect. The more articles in your collection, the less it is a pleasant hobby and the more it becomes a bothersome chore.
22. Never skip breakfast. You can skip dinner sometimes but never breakfast.
23. Eat food that looks beautiful instead of for taste. And eat just enough, don’t feel obligated to finish an entire meal.
24. Grip palms firmly and look someone straight in the eye when shaking hands.
25. When in conversation, only look at someone’s eyes when you have something earnest to say. Otherwise look in their general direction, glancing from nose to lips to hands to hair to eyes and all. Absorb entire moments when listening to someone.
26. Leave your phone at home sometimes. Just cus.
27. First work, then play. Try and structure your life accordingly and you’ll have amazing moments of satisfaction at the end of each day.
28. Don’t do drugs. You don’t need them; you never did.
I push people away
The scarring in my lungs cause me to black out when I smoke marajuana.
I paid off my credit cards, drinks on me!! I’ll just put it on my…Ohhhh. Oh okay, I see how this keeps happening now.
That I fell in love all over again